€15.00 inc VAT
It is manufactured from cross-linked closed cell polyethylene foam. “Thermoliner” has excellent thermal insulating properties due to its low U-value. It is also backed with a non-tear silver foil on one side this also assists keeping the radiation heat in when it’s cold and out when its hot it works at its best when the silver foil is facing an open space.
NB: Sold per linear meter as roll is 1m wide. Minimum is 10 meters length (10sqm).
Out of stock
Additional Product Information
The other surface is coated with a high temperature; paper release adhesive film for sticking to the vans metal panels, when adhered to the panels this product is effective in reducing the reverberation of the bodywork thus reducing the noise levels from the road and outside that are so obvious in all vans.
It is a closed cell polyethylene foam 7mm Thick and so, it is water repellent, does not rot or go mouldy.
- 1m wide Lightweight and strong “Thermoliner” thermo-acoustic sheeting is the perfect choice for your project.
- Provides excellent acoustic insulation
- Provides excellent thermal insulation
- Easily installed
- Pressure and water resistant
- Flame resistant non-toxic
- Light weight
- No adhesive needed
- Easy to Fit
- Resistant to chemicals and extreme weather conditions
- IT WILL INSULATE THE INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE AGAINST BOTH NOISE AND HEAT!